Native to the Spice Islands of Indonesia, aromatic nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) essential oil invokes warmth and comfort. From massage blends to diffusions and room sprays, nutmeg helps ease the mind and create a tranquil environment.
- Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil comes from Indonesia and Sri Lanka. It is distilled from the whole, dried nutmeg.
- BENEFIT – Comforting, Energizing, Uplifting
- BOTANICALNAME – Myristica fragrans
- FORMLIQUID – Essential Oil
- ORIGIN – Indonesia
- Warm and soothing, nutmeg is an ideal essential oil for cooler times of year.
- In addition to massage and home care, nutmeg essential oil adds a lovely spice note to perfume blends.
- Nutmeg essential oil blends well with floral essential oils like lavandin and geranium, as well as citrus oils such as sweet orange.
- Nutmeg essential oil is generally considered a top note.
- There are so many ways to use essential oils.
- The suggested uses below are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
- Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion or unscented liquid soap.
- Follow this guide for safe, effective use.