Boiron Arnicare FootCare relieves sore feet and other aches and pains due to overuse and minor injuries. This soothing and moisturizing cream is a homeopathic medicine made from a mountain daisy. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Ideal for foot massage and heel, arch, ankle, and joint pain.
- Soothes, moisturizes, and spreads smoothly for foot rubs.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; does not contain menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate, or capsaicin.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 4.2 oz tube.
- Boiron’s pain relief line includes a gel, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula
Arnicare FootCare temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness; reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare FootCare to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad or ice.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.