- Boiron ColdCalm Kids relieves common cold symptoms including sneezing‚ runny nose‚ and nasal congestion.
- Simply squeeze the small pre-measured liquid dose into the child’s mouth.
- It’s recommended for children 6 months of age and older.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom children’s cold Sterile individual dose reduces contamination and need for preservative.
- Free of flavors‚ dyes‚ lactose‚ sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Does not contain any of the ingredients questioned by FDA for use in young children.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- For older children‚ try ColdCalm melt-away pellets or tablets‚ Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms‚ and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
- Snap off one single-unit dose
- Twist to open
- Squeeze entire contents into mouth
- Administer one liquid unit-dose at the onset of symptoms‚ 3 to 6 times a day.
- Reduce with improvement
- Keep the remaining unit-doses in the aluminum pouch
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat‚ vomiting‚ skin rash‚ diarrhea‚ difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops‚ or if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- After administering‚ discard single-unit container. Do not reuse.
- Keep out of reach of children.