Boiron Gasalia provides targeted treatment for gas over typical digestive relief products that take a one-size-fits-all approach to symptoms. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that relieve bloating, pressure, discomfort, and pain associated with gas.* The unflavored tablets melt in the mouth without water, making them easy to take when bloated.
Benefits and Features:
- Active on both the upper and lower digestive tract.
- Convenient, discrete, and easy to take.
- No known interactions with other medications or supplements.
- Does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 meltaway tablets.
- Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Acidil® for heartburn and indigestion, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.
- Temporarily relieves bloating, pressure, discomfort and pain associated with gas*
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, if necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. IN case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centery right away.