- Quorum Cologne by Antonio Puig, Quorum is a woody aromatic fragrance for men that was released in 1981.
- The noses behind this scent are Carlos Benaim, Max Gavarry, and Rosendo Mateu.
- This fragrance opens with top notes of artemisia, caraway, bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon.
- Its middle notes consist of cyclamen, pine tree, sandalwood, carnation, patchouli, and jasmine.
- The base contains notes of leather, oakmoss, amber, and tobacco. This masculine fragrance has heavy sillage and is long lasting.
We believe that customer satisfaction is very important. We try and give our customer best price possible with free shipping and no minimum order required. Our return policy is generous where we offer 30 days return policy for any reason.