- The golden yellow resin from the bark of Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) has long been used in Ayurvedic practice to support healthy joints and respiratory function.
- Active plant compounds in Boswellia have been identified as boswellic acids. Clinical evidence of this activity is found in placebo-controlled clinical studies.
- Boswellia supported joint function, either when taken alone or combined with other Ayurvedic herbs (Ashwagandha and Turmeric) and minerals. .
- Boswellia has also been found to support healthy respiratory function.
- Helps support healthy joint function
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Supports the body’s natural inflammation response
- 85% boswellic acids 5% Natural AKBA
Take 1 (500 mg) tablet, two to three times per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Not to be combined with COX-2 inhibiting drugs or immune suppressing agents.
Not for use during pregnancy. If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.