Pass up harsh astringents, and choose our calming Calendula Toner for normal skin. Due to the hydrating and moisturizing properties of sea algae and hyaluronic acid, our formula purifies without over-drying. Nourishing minerals provide non-abrasive exfoliation to remove toxins and increase skin cell renewal, leaving your skin perfectly primed. Along with witch hazel, the tried and true calendula and arnica extracts relieve and quickly heal sore, damaged skin. Antioxidants and fatty acids sink in to restore collagen and perfect the skin’s pH level. A well-balanced skin barrier means more protection and less blemishes, inflammation, and visible aging.
- Calendula has a long history of medicinal use. This soothing extract, derived from marigold flowers, has proven antiseptic and skin conditioning abilities to accelerate healing and avoid infection. Additional regenerative abilities include enhancing circulation and boosting collagen production. A combination of vitamins, flavonoids, and carotenoids offers protection against environmental factors, such as damaging UV rays and pollutants, which can break down the skin structure and advance wrinkling. By correcting hyperpigmentation, it illuminates skin.
- Witch Hazel contains plant compounds, such as gallic acid and tannins, which alleviate redness, irritation, and swelling. Its antioxidants prevent toxic buildup. As an astringent, it removes dirt and oil and helps tighten complexion. In result, skin can better defend itself against viruses, bacteria, infections, and damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid not only attracts and retains an incredible amount of water but also regulates moisture based on what your skin needs. This substance occurs naturally within the body, but the availability decreases with age. The combination of antioxidants and excellent hydration protects and repairs compromised skin to regain a firm, glowing complexion.
- Sea Algae Extract purifies with its array of amino acids, peptides, vitamins, and minerals. These anti-aging nutrients fight off free radicals, build proteins, and increase cell renewal, which amounts to strong, flexible skin. In particular, the omega-3 fatty acids balance and hydrate to smooth lines and wrinkles. Its metabolites are brightening agents.
- Aloe Vera quickly penetrates through several layers of skin to deliver its vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Its antioxidants and antibacterial sources help prevent contaminants and allergens from collecting in your system. Therefore, it can lessen the occurrence of wrinkles, dark circles, inflammation, dryness, and overall skin cell deterioration. Through repairing collagen and moisturizing with its supply of vitamin E and amino acids, aloe heals brilliantly.
- Arnica Extract is used medicinally to ease pain and stress. The presence of thymol adds antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities that aid circulation and speed up the healing process. Fatty acids and plant compounds, such as flavonoids, help preserve the skin’s structure and oil barrier.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) stimulates rejuvenation with its supply of antioxidants. It helps build collagen, fade age spots, and heal and prevent UV damage.
- Salicylic Acid is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal. It soothes pain that is commonly paired with acne and other skin irritations. It is a keratolytic that offers breathability and softens by loosening skin cells and dissolving extra keratin buildup. This process results in tighter, more even skin.
- Magnesium Silicate Clay gently cleanses and exfoliates to reduce irritation, control shine, and help skin better retain moisture.
- Ionic Minerals from Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (more than 57 trace minerals) cleanse without stripping natural oils. They absorb toxins and aid skin cell renewal for total healing.
Apply with a cotton ball or soft pad to cleanse, refresh, and moisturize skin.