Boiron Arnicare Arthritis tablets offer those concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions a choice in relieving minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, including joint pain and rheumatic pain.
Benefits and Features:
- Multiformula addresses joint pain worsened by damp weather, heat, motion, immobility or at night.
- Economical for a household of arthritis sufferers with different triggers.
- A homeopathic medicine that includes Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements; can be taken at the onset of flare-ups.
- Non-drowsy and will not cause nausea.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Can be used with Arnicare Gel, Cream, or Ointment for spot relief.
- Recommended for everyone ages 18 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.
Arnica montana 3C HPUS – Relieves pain from joint inflammation and overexertion
Benzoicum acidum 6C HPUS – Relieves pain in the wrists
Bryonia 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pain worsened by movement or the slightest touch
Chamomilla 12C HPUS – Relieves sensitivity to pain, tingling and numbing pain
Dulcamara 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pains triggered or worsened by damp weather
Kali iodataum 12C HPUS – Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night
Pulsatilla 3C HPUS – Relieves finger joint pain worsened by heat and slow motion
Rhododendron chrysanthum 12C HPUS – Relieves rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat
Rhus tox 6C HPUS – Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
Adults 18 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue and repeat, if needed, every 15 minutes for 3 more doses. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every hour until symptoms improve.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 18 years of age.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, because these could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.