Gemmotherapy Mountain Pine from Boiron is an herbal supplement made from the extracts of young mountain pine buds that is used in gemmotherapy to support hard tissue, bone, and cartilage health, as well as to maintain the body's natural detoxification processes.
Gemmotherapy of mountain pine is also believed to support nervous system function.
Gemmotherapy is a branch of embryophytotherapy that was discovered in the 1950s.
It is believed that by extracting nutrients from plants during their growing period, there may be more beneficial trace elements present to help promote overall health when taken as an herbal dietary supplement.
Pinus mugo, known as mountain pine, is a species of conifer that can be found in high elevations, especially in southwestern and Central Europe. Buds are harvested from the wild in the spring for their potential natural benefits.
Contains extracts of Pinus Montana buds
May support regeneration process of tissues, bone and cartilage
50 servings per glass bottle
- Fresh Mountian Pine (Pinus Montana) Bud Extract 1.1 ml
- glycerin USP, alcohol USP 39% by volume , purified water USP.
- As a dietary supplement Adults and children over 12 years 50 drops in a glass of water once a day or as recommended by a healthcare professional. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
- See product label for more information. I
- f you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.