- Vanderbilt Perfume by Gloria Vanderbilt, Vanderbilt’s name is easily recognizable among fashion lovers, and this scent helped cement the brand’s luxurious, timeless image in the minds of fragrance aficionados.
- This oriental floral perfume combines floral, woody, warm, spicy and sweet accords to create a light, fresh and warm aromatic profile.
- Opening notes combine aldehydes with bergamot, green notes, neroli and pineapple.
- Next, its floral heart blooms with rose, ylang-ylang, tuberose, orange blossom and jasmine.
- The base notes mingle civet, musk, opoponax, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Belarus-born perfumer Sophia Grojsman, a veteran who has blended fragrances for Yves Saint Laurent, Perry Ellis and Calvin Klein, crafted this scent in 1982.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.